Monday, May 5, 2014

Haven't posted in a while

One week to be exact.
I've had a crazy week.. went to Ft. Lauderdale and hung out with my boys. I know how much you hated that. You were jealous of my gay friends which was so odd to me. They are more like sisters but you didn't like it anyway.
I didn't bring your shirt with me, and I haven't looked at your pictures. I feel bad about it but it helps me to move on.
I'm trying to be positive in my day to day life. I wake up with a "one life one chance" attitude, because you helped me remember that life is short. I could go at any time and I don't want to die wishing I had done something different. I'm getting the tattoos that I wanted for the longest time, I'm unapologetic about who I am FINALLY.

I like me better now. I'm changing and growing up. I have you to thank for this.
I miss you being around. I wish you could see the woman I'm evolving into. Would have been so nice to evolve together.

I love you and miss you babe. Always.

No comments:

Post a Comment