Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Must remember to write

Seriously it helps me immensely when I remember to write.
It really helps me when I do.

I've been feeling a little off lately. I'm sure it's cause I haven't been to the gym or to the therapist and I'm sick. I need to remember that not every day can be a good one. I'm allowed to have self doubt as long as I don't let it consume me. I'm allowed to feel lonely, as long as I remember to reach out to the people who love me.

I miss your love. It was so comfortable for me. You weren't easy, but your love fit me just fine. I miss the positive reinforcement you gave me. The constant affirmation, the compliments and the physical affection.

It's been 10 weeks (!!!) since I've held your hand. God I miss the way you held me and loved me. You are still and always will be the best lover I've ever had. I miss making love to you.

I know you are with me, and I know you still love me. I just wish right now I could have you hold me and whisper it in my ear. You had such a sexy voice.

I miss you babe, and I love you always.

No comments:

Post a Comment