Tuesday, April 1, 2014

April 1st

5 weeks ago today you left this world. I still struggle with this reality. I still check my phone when I wake up still hoping I'll get a txt from you. Every morning I'm disapointed when I realize it won't ever happen again. 
I miss you. This is the second month you aren't here for. Spring is here and you left in winter. So surreal.. Missed you more than usual last night. I spent the evening alone and wished I had you to talk with and spend time with. I miss our time together. I miss everything!
I did some shopping yesterday cause I missed class and after I got what I needed I felt like getting a drink. Our bar was close by but I couldn't bring myself to go there. I don't know if they know you are gone and I couldn't deal with that last night. I want to go there because it reminds me of you. And I love to be reminded of you.. But I guess last night wasn't the right time. 
You truly are everywhere for me. You were so engrained in my routine that I feel this loss more. My life is not the same without you, there is a lot less love in my world since you've been gone. 
I miss your love. I love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment