Friday, April 18, 2014

It doesn't get easier

I just keep myself distracted.
I miss you
I sleep with your shirts STILL
I love you
I can't stand that I can't talk to you
I can't bear the thought of never being held by you again
I ache for you sexually
I will never forget you
I am forever changed from the time we spent together
I learned so much about myself from being with you
It's been nearly 2 months since you left me for good
2 months since we were together
I know that you are with me always
I am mad at you for putting us through this
I am sad that you are gone
I still talk to you in the morning when I wake up
I say goodnight to you before bed
My life is so different without you
I'm not sure if it's better or worse
I don't like that you aren't with me

I love you and miss you always babe - my gnarly dude


No comments:

Post a Comment