Monday, April 7, 2014

Busy weekend

This weekend was definitely a busy one. You were with me everywhere as usual. 
Saturday I got a new tattoo. I was a bundle of nerves waiting alone for the artist to draw up my tattoo. Kept thinking about the last time I got ink. December 7. You met me at the shop that day and stayed with me the entire time. You were awesome that day. You didn't seem drunk or hungover either. You were awesome that day. I still see your face outside rivington tattoos. I was smoking and you kept trying to kiss me, as usual. You got me coffee and a red velvet cupcake while I was getting inked. So sweet. After we went to the meatball shop and had a great dinner. That was a great day for me. I have good memories of that time together. Every time I look at my queen I am reminded of that day. 

This past Saturday started out very nervous and anxious. I was afraid doing it alone. While I was waiting for the tattoo to be drawn up Iron maiden came on the radio. It made me think of you, and I knew you were with me then. I'm very lucky that the crew at wooster social were so nice. From the minute I walked in until after I left I felt like I was with friends. The tattoo came out AMAZING! You would have been proud at how good I sat for it. Rob brought the kids by to see me and that was just awesome. Feels good being around them. You'd have loved to see that Pyke was wearing your high on fire hoodie. It made me happy to see it but so sad because I'm sure he's missing you. Luke is a great artist and I had fun talking with him. Made me at ease while I was getting drilled. Saturday evening ended with Yemil and Karen at salvation taco then cutting room. All in all a great day. 
Yesterday was errands day but I didn't manage to get too much done. I got my nails done.. They are finally getting long again and you'd love how they look. Wish I could send you a pic. I miss you. 
I went out with a few girls from the gym in the evening and danced to some house music. I parked across the street from Amanda's bushes. They put a Harley Davidson dealership on that corner. I think that's so fitting. On the way home I was hungry and stopped at the bagel place. It felt so lonely being there without you. That was your favorite part of driving into the city. I'm struggling remembering what bagel you'd get but I know it always had salmon spread on it. 
Tomorrow you'll be gone 6 weeks. Can't believe it. Still think I'll get a txt or call from you. I know I won't but I think about it. Thursday I'm off to Austin. Saturday will be your party. It's going to be so surreal being in tx without you. Austin was always explored with you. I'm gonna miss you with me. I think about you all the time babe. I'm crying less tho. I guess that's a good thing. I feel like I'm disrespecting you by not crying but I know that's just my own crazy thought. I keep telling myself that you died and I didn't. I'm living and have to make each day count. Life is short, and we only get one chance. I want to make the most of it. I keep your memory with me and hope you are watching over me. 
I still sleep in your shirts and your picture comes with me to bed every night. I miss you and love you so much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment