Sunday, March 23, 2014

Missing my friend

So many times I think of where you'd be or what you would be doing.. Like today would be your day off. This morning I went and made birthday pancakes for your son. He asked for me to make breakfast for his sleepover friends.. I of course said yes. Hell I cooked off 4 pounds of bacon in preparation until after midnight last night. Tonight I'm treating them to hibachi :) I wish you were coming with us. 
I don't know what is going on in football land.. Haven't watched sports center since you were here. Don't feel like I can yet since that was the channel you always had on. 
I'm going to Austin soon, staying in a cool airstream near 6th street. Should be good. Gonna be strange being in Austin without you. You had always been with me when I went there. We made such good memories on our trips to Texas. Going swimming in the middle of nowhere, or traveling to luling, franklins, long branch..wataburger, chilangos, big red!!! 
You were so special and had such potential. I'm disappointed that it's been wasted. I miss your kisses.. But mostly I miss your arms around me. Grabbing your sleeve cause my arms were too short to reach your hand. I wish I'd have known about your problem. 
I just thought about meeting you at the bar when we started dating. We had such passion together. I miss the intensity of us. 
I hope megan is right and you are with me.. I want you with me to see how much I hurt without you. I wish I could hear you and feel you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment