Sunday, March 16, 2014

Tonight

I know you were with me tonight. I don't think it was a coincidence that the song you had as my ringtone came on the radio tonight, you wanted me to hear it. 

I'm still so mad at you and can't believe you choose this path for your life. Such a good soul but in so much pain. I never understood where it came from. You had some pain though, and needed to numb yourself from it. 

I still feel like the people who saw you while you were sick should have noticed something. I mean how could Kevin see you two days before going into the hospital and not see you were not good?
I know you were an adult and should have taken better care of your health but all these people who talked to you and no one did anything. I would have done something which is why I have regret about not talking on the phone with you, 
Can't change anything by thinking like this, but I can't really help it.

I thank god every day that I was there with you that Sunday. I hope you left this world knowing I love you. I hope you keep loving me forever.

I miss you everyday and love you very much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment