Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Unbelievable

2 weeks ago you left this world. I can't believe it. I still wake up and forget you are gone, and my heart breaks all over again when I realize what happened. 
You were right about a lot of things. We left a lot of love on the table when we split. I needed you to make an effort, that was my only demand. I hoped that you would hate being without me so much that you would change. I'd been asking since December and you just did the opposite. 
I hurt all the time these days. My heart is truly broken over this. I can't understand what happened. How did you loose hope? I got mean, so did you. I never didn't reply to you despite it. There isn't anyone who knew you that isn't hurting right now. You had so much to give and you drank it all away. I will never be the same again. Losing you has changed me  forever. Do you see how much I hurt? How desperate I am to feel connected to you? This is the longest I've gone without talking to you. Breakups or not we were always in touch. I couldn't quit you and I hope you know I didn't. I keep wondering why you didn't tell me how sick you were. If you needed help did you know I'd never deny you? I would have done anything for you. Your love was so special... You were so special. 
I know you loved me. I hope you know that I love you still. 

No comments:

Post a Comment